Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Do you need a or another brokerage account?

Do you need a or another brokerage account?

Ok, this was what happened recently...
A young man, Jason, skyped and chat with me for
the last 2 months and he told me that he is a remisier
with Phillip Securities. He is willing to learn and 
we shared the knowledge, FA and TA about 
Mr Market. 

I asked him whether he can advertise on my blog
sites and the answer is a "Yes", so I will be putting
out his remisier service on my blog. If you are 
interested in opening a or another brokerage account
with Phillip, then email me @ stocklobang@yahoo.com
or Skype me with your details (Name and contact number). 
I will forward them to Jason, and he will contact you with the
account opening procedures.

From what I understand, we can have multiple accounts
with Phillip, so if your current dealer or remisier is not
serving you well, then you can consider Jason. He is 
contactable through phone calls, sms, whatsapp, skype and
Facebook. He can also meet up with clients who are
interested to know more and explain about the normal trading
account  and/or CFD. I do share with him some of my trades 
and he knows about my methods, and he can advise you on 
certain potential trading opportunities too. I have to be frank
on upfront that I do receive advertising fees from him, but I
recommend him for his work ethics..

Finally, I believe it is always good to have multiple accounts
with different brokerages just in case one or a few of them are
having some issues. Anyway, the account opening is Free
and you can try and test the trading platform and customised
it to your liking. Email me or Skype me with your details and
I will connect you to Jason.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guru, I have a Phillip account but I always heard that Phillip "commission" is more ex than the others. My $900 profit return only $745.80. Can you recommend a brokerage firm with a lower "tax"?

stevenpua@mail.com

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me